Location: Head Office, Bury (currently working from home due to COVID-19)
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Benefits: 25 days' holiday plus buy/sell policy of up to 5 days, BUPA - Private medical insurance, sponsored car schemes, 5% minimum employer pension contribution, Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 wellbeing support), Medicash (Subsidised dental, optical and alternative therapies, death in service insurance.
We're looking for candidates with a real passion for content who have the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Within your role, you'll be responsible for driving content excellence and consistency across the business. You will have experience in producing and publishing engaging content, proofreading and formulating content strategies through digital and external PR channels.
This role will suit individuals who have plenty of experience in writing website and social media content, content for editorial and advertorials, as well as high standard industry white papers. You'll be responsible for managing PR relations and helping to develop the CBS brand within our target automotive and corporate audiences.
We Are Car Benefit Solutions
Car Benefit Solutions is the leading provider of Employee Car Ownership Schemes in the UK, delivering complete solutions that span consultancy and scheme design through to implementation and fleet management. We have a strong client base in Automotive and Corporate sectors, working in partnership with 25 manufacturer brands to deliver schemes to more than 300 businesses and 2000 franchise dealerships. We are a 3 star outstanding best companies to work for and one of the top 75 employers in the North West. As well as Silver Investors in People Status, we have also won local Made in Bury Business Awards.
The Challenge Ahead
A department filled with passionate people, excelling in delivering strong communications, best in class marketing materials, hungry to grow, learn and deliver high standards at all times. With a marketing vision to communicate to 100% of the target audience and add real value to the business growth.
• Drive content excellence, accuracy and best practice across all communications to deliver value adding and intelligent content.
• Translate technical documents into engaging and relevant marketing communications, positioned with the target audience in mind, then distribute via the most appropriate communication channels.
• Provide support and assistance to all departments within CBS to improve content of materials, securing detailed briefs and working to clear service level agreements (SLAs).
• Contribute to planning and content creation for PR and advertising campaigns to communicate the company's key messages to segmented CBS audiences.
• Responsible for planning, creating and delivering all CBS brand social media, blogs, SEO and email marketing.
• Manage the CBS online presence and regularly update profiles with engaging value adding content.
• Build and maintain relationships with key media contacts ensuring they are aware of CBS expertise and position to supply relevant and timely advertorial content or commentary.
• Responsible for maintaining CBS Intranet content and contributing to its continual development.
• Working closely with the Creative Team, collaborating to deliver high quality visual content.
• Undertake additional duties across marketing as the business grows and develops.
• Participate in ad hoc activities, internal project teams and initiatives as deemed relevant, bringing expertise, ideas and commitment.
Person Profile & Qualifications
• Degree in Marketing Communications, PR, Journalism or English Literature related subject(s) (Essential)
• Post graduate qualification in Marketing or PR (Desirable)
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
• A proven track record as a specialist in drafting written communications in various styles
• Ability to understand and interpret technical/legal information and documentation
• Experienced in delivering integrated marketing and PR campaigns with clear objectives and proven results
• In depth understanding of marketing mix, including digital marketing
• Unfaltering attention to detail, with the conviction to suggest improvements to content
• Ability to demonstrate thoroughness, patience and pride to deliver all content with 100% accuracy
• Organised with the ability to prioritise and project manage effectively to meet deadlines
• Creative approach to delivery of objectives to portray CBS in a forward thinking manner
• Prepared to take accountability for all tasks and see them through to completion
• Demonstrable negotiation, influencing, networking, presentation and diplomacy skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong IT skills across Microsoft Office & Google Analytics
• Committed to work within our customer centricity values
• Ability to work in line with CBS Core Values of pride, integrity, accountability, continuous improvement and enjoyment
• Ability to use creativity to meet commercial objectives
Please note, we do not accept any form of unsolicited direct contact from agencies that are not on our PSL.
You may have experience of the following: PR Executive, PR Assistant, Press Officer, Social Media, Digital Media, Social Media Specialist, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Online Engagement, Public Relations, Content Management, Digital Content, etc.