LOCATION: London (Fenchurch Street)FULL-TIME, PERMANENT
As the Senior Account Manager,
you will be responsible for the retention and growth of the UK customer base across our PR, IR, Webhosting and Webcasting solutions. Apart from identifying the opportunities to expand the Intrado portfolio through cross-sell of the digital solutions, you will also focus on building long-term customer relationships, and partner with clients to understand their needs, objectives, and challenges, and recommend solutions.
Become our next Senior Account Manager
Task will include (but not limited to):
What you'll bring...
- Develop effective relationships with key senior-level decision makers and influencers at an assigned group of strategic customer accounts
- Achieve revenue targets by minimising risk and increasing revenue spend per account
- Provide information about the organisation's products and services through face-to-face presentations and phone conversations
- Respond to escalated customer issues
- Develop effective territory and account plans and then execute them
- Locate the appropriate account buyers for renewal and upsell opportunities, and make introductions as necessary for Cross-Sellers
- Achieve assigned sales billing and bookings quotas
- Proactively monitor account satisfaction and identify customer problems; coordinate with Intrado Customer Engagement to remedy situations
- Develop and maintain up-to-date expert understanding of assigned account solutions and understanding of relevant competitor solutions
- Research and actively identify emerging trends that influence Intrado value proposition
- Identify and coordinate timely involvement of sales operations resources in the sales cycle to improve efficiencies
- Proactively manage pipeline; inputting, monitoring, and updating opportunities in a timely fashion
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree with major coursework in Business, Marketing, IT or a relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrable experience in a sales or account management role
- Prior experience in Webhosting/Streaming, Investors Relations, Internal and/or corporate communication, Press Relations mandatory
- Experience in managing account relationships, identifying additional sales opportunities, and closing deals
- Self-starter with excellent time-management skills
- Superior relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with experience delivering compelling presentations to large audiences
- Adaptability, hard worker, ability to work under pressure
Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our in-house recruitment team to kick-start the recruitment process (preliminary assessments and/or telephone interview). Apply now to join our successful team.
As a response to the recent Covid-19 pandemic Intrado have temporarily moved to a virtual hiring & onboarding process.
Subject to local legislation, and as applicable to the position to which you have applied, Intrado may require your consent at the point of offer to complete certain background screening checks including (but not limited to) Legal right to work in the relevant country, reference checks, Credit checks and Criminal checks. Failure to complete these checks / meet the required criteria may result in offer withdrawal.
Intrado has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories.
At Intrado we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, support it, and build success upon it. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and no part of this advertisement is intended to discriminate on any grounds.
In order for us to process your application, Intrado may process your personal data in accordance with its privacy statement https://www.west.com/legal-privacy/