Junior Application Support Analyst
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
I'm working with a market-leading software house on the hunt for a Junior Application Support Analyst to join its growing and talented support function.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company that is creating cutting-edge SaaS solutions in its industry sector and provides its platform to 70% of its potential client-base in the UK (with the plan to reach 100%). It's a great place to work, offering attractive benefits and flexibility, and promoting a friendly and family-like atmosphere with social events and support.
The purpose of the Junior Application Support Analyst is to provide 1st line support for a range of software products across the business.
The successful candidate will (not exhaustive):
- Have 1-2 years IT or Application Support experience
- Be knowledgeable, passionate and enthusiastic about IT
- Possess excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Have sound customer service skills and experience to build rapport with clients
- Be able to pick up new technical knowledge quickly
If you feel like you're a good match for this position, please send your CV for an informal chat about the role and full job description.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92386434