Pico fuels the global capital markets community by providing exceptional market data services and customized managed infrastructure solutions. As financial industry experts at the center of markets and technology, we help our clients efficiently scale their business and quickly access markets. From infrastructure to connectivity, we support our clients through the full trading lifecycle. We are a global company headquartered in New York, with offices in Chicago, London, Dublin, Madrid, Krakow, Singapore and Tokyo.The Role
Pico is currently seeking two New Business Sales and Account Managers - one will focus on the Nordic region and the other will focus on France and Spain.
The New Business Sales and Account Manager will be responsible for delivering top quality services and support for our clients and will have a direct impact on the success of our company. The successful candidate will execute the sales strategy, initiate contact with existing and potential customers, identify needs and sell appropriate products and services to meet those needs. This position will report to Pico's Head of Sales, EMEA and will interact directly with existing accounts and prospective clients primarily within the banking and electronic trading sector.Responsibilities and duties (include but are not limited to):
Education, Skills, and Background (including Experience Requirements):
- Act as the primary point of contact for all client requests, technical matters, and new business inquiries in a pre-defined set of accounts.
- Develop overall knowledge of assigned accounts including products sold, asset classes traded, clients, and business issues; proactively and regularly communicate account status to senior management.
- Proactively leverage and keep tools and repositories up to date to aid in account planning, opportunity development, and forecasting (e.g. SalesForce.com, Confluence). Build proposals, price, and deliver a curated value proposition to client/prospect.
- Interact with various stakeholders on the client side at all levels from junior resources up to C-level; identify decision makers; build and maintain client relationships.
- Run executive briefings to CxO level to provide updates and roadmaps on technology Drive activities of regional sales managers in a manner that creates brand awareness and creates strong lines of communication from the field to senior management
- Align business requirements to solutions to help customers define technology strategies. Develop messaging for new solutions and technologies to educate customers and prospects on how it resolves their business challenges
- Collect data on and analyze sales-related information and statistics in order to accurately and effectively plan interactions and to develop action plans for regional sales managers
- Win business with the overall goal of maintaining and growing monthly recurring revenue in your account base relative to established sales targets.
- Work with sales management, legal and logistics to negotiate commercial terms in Master Services Agreements and Service Orders.
- Partner with sales engineering to define mid- and low-level technical requirements for the proposed solution.
- Develop and nurture strong customer contacts and positive, proactive relationships with prospects ensuring open streams of communication
- Proven track record selling to Financial Markets is a must
- Demonstrated experience selling Financial Services solutions including Market Data, Connectivity, high-end software and/or hardware solutions into Trading firms (across asset class)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and strong PowerPoint and Excel skills critical Superb communication skills and ability to interact with all levels or organizations Track record of exceeding quotas year after year
- Exceptional skills in sales presentations and experience in using salesforce.com
- Consistent performer who overachieves sales revenue targets and goals, with strong business acumen and exceptional organization skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. Exceptionally customer focused
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management Self-starter, team player, energetic, enthusiastic and organized
- Emphasizes on attention to detail & comfortable acting as a de facto project coordinator who will advocate for both the company and client
- Driven and proactive, comfortable escalating issues in context of possible solutions
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) would be an advantage