Finance Systems Manager - EPM & BI
Finance Systems Manager required by my client, a well- known organisation in the UK, to join on a permanent basis and take ownership of the EPM finance systems landscape, ensuring it continually meets the requirements of the business, as well as managing the delivery of a team of systems administrators.
My client is embarking on a digital transformation programme to replace their CPM systems creating an exciting time to join this organisation and help shape the future state of financial reporting and financial planning, budgeting and forecasting systems, EPM.
Key responsibilities include:
· Manage and ensure the current finance systems landscape (BAU) is fully supported, looking at small enhancements and developments where required to create a best-in-class finance systems environment.
· Work with the Transformation Manager to design an innovative and modern future state financial systems and infrastructure environment.
· Develop, manage and transform the finance systems team to deliver the highest quality support to the finance community.
· Support the commercial and operational decisions of the business, by enhancing the analysis, insight and financial reporting capabilities of the finance teams
· Design, build, implement and test, managing all phases of various projects including allocation of resources
· Proven experience in Finance Systems management with a focus on CPM tools - ie Oracle Hyperion (HFM, Hyperion Planning, Oracle EPM ((E)PBCS), IBM Cognos TM1 / Planning Analytics, Tagetik, Anaplan, SAP BPC
· Experience in delivering system change
· People management experience
· Qualified accountant
· Experience with system integration, improvement and modernization
· Extensive experience with analytics tools such as Tableau, Qlikview or Power BI