WHO IS NOMINET?
Our name may not be familiar, but you probably use our services every single day - ever visited a website ending in a .uk? We've been running the national internet namespace for a quarter of a century, sitting proudly at the heart of the UK's critical digital infrastructure. Such a responsibility requires world-leading cyber security and we've gaining a reputation for our innovative new security solutions, protecting our own systems and beyond.
But we're also a profit with a purpose business. We invest in making a positive impact of the lives that are being most disrupted in our digital age: young people. We're known as one of the UK's leading 'tech for good' funders and the commitment to building a connected, secure and inclusive digital future drives everything we do. It's not just rhetoric - ask our staff.OUR ROLE
This is a 6-9 months fixed-term contract opportunity to join our Registry Channel Accounts Team who look after key managed accounts (.UK registrars). Joining a close-knit and supportive team, you'll be the go-to person for all queries and issues contributing to the smooth running and delivery of your assigned customer accounts. This could involve supporting the resolution of technical or systems issues, delivering marketing and promotions campaigns, or supporting customers with data insights and advice.
Collaboration and communication will be key in this role, to ensure that requests are dealt with in a timely, professional and efficient manner. WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
WHO YOU ARE
- Manage assigned accounts providing a single point of contact and overview of the account internally and externally
- Ensure each assigned account has an account plan to improve commercial performance and outline stakeholder engagement
- Gain an excellent understanding of our customers' challenges and work with them to meet their requirements
- Work with the team to influence the short and long term strategies for revenue growth, sharing customer needs and wants
- Deliver market intelligence and insight as the basis for giving advice and identifying trends
- Develop and continually sustain excellent working relationships with all assigned accounts at all levels
- Build and maintain strong, trusted, long-lasting customer relationships
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations are required
- Maintain up to date, useful, useable information in the company CRM system
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Successful delivery of commercial performance for your accounts
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
You'll have previous account management experience with a track record of delivering excellent service to customers. You'll thrive in meeting and working to objectives and you feel confident discussing technical and operational issues, whilst having an awareness of any commercial impact. You'll also have good presentation and negotiation skills.
You'll be a team player, able to build good working relationships within the business.
Flexible and adaptable in your approach, you are able to effectively manage your workload and conflicting priorities.