Web Presence has an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Digital Marketing Manager - The Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a forward thinking and highly successful digital marketing agency based in the Macclesfield area. As the Digital Advertising Manager, you will be responsible for social media, budget allocation and reviewing campaign performances.
Our clients have a small team of dedicated, highly skilled developers and digital marketers in-house who specialise in offering full-service, results orientated digital solutions to their client base. Combining their knowledge, technical expertise and creative outlook they deliver effective marketing strategies and create websites that impress.
Digital Marketing Manager - Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for PPC and Social Media Advertising strategy, budget allocation, implementation, and management to deliver ROI on clients spend
- Responsible for ad creation and optimisation for all digital channels (Google search/shopping/display ads, Bing ads, Facebook ads, Instagram ads, LinkedIn ads)
- Manage curation of campaign creatives/assets
- Monitoring, tracking and reviewing campaign performance to make recommendations for KPI improvement
- Reporting on campaign performance
- Creating and posting organic updates on clients' social media accounts
- Engaging in social networking activity on behalf of client accounts
- Email campaign management and reporting
- Liaising with and dealing directly with clients
- Explore new digital advertising opportunities
Digital Marketing Manager - Key Requirements:
- 2 years + experience within digital marketing
- Be experienced with planning, strategizing and running PPC/ paid social campaigns
- Running lead generation and nurture campaigns
- Writing Ad Copy, social media posts
- Managing multiple brands/clients accounts
- It is desirable that you have
- Experience in WordPress CMS
- Experience with the HubSpot platform
- Planning and quoting for projects
- Google tag manager
- Mailchimp, Active Campaign or similar tools.
The working hours are 9:00am - 5:00pm. There is on-site parking available for those who drive, and ample public transport for those who do not. They also offer flexible working hours for the right candidate and the option to work from home up to 3 days a week.
To submit your CV for this exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity, please click 'apply' now!