Deloitte provide premium testing services to a wide range of global clients, solving the most complex testing challenges on their most significant and highest profile IT change programmes. Our team has grown rapidly over recent years, and continues to do so, combining a wealth of deep industry knowledge with both business advisory experience and technical expertise.
Our proposition differs from our competitors as we are not purely delivery focused, we pride ourselves on providing a more consultative and strategic approach to testing which results in our clients experiencing a higher touch service.
Want to work with the latest technologies, as part of a team helping international organisations transform their core business capabilities? Whether you're working with on-premise systems, Cloud technology, or custom-developed solutions (to name just a few), your expertise will help clients deliver continuous improvement and innovation, from initial design right through to implementation and optimization.
We are looking for talented and diverse Managers who have experience of working seamlessly with the client to implement a ServiceNow testing solution that meets their quality assurance needs. You will get the chance to work with top tier clients across a range of sectors, providing high quality test advisory and delivery services. You will have experience in driving the Test strategy and implementation in large scale ServiceNow transformation programmes for top tier clients. Working with a range of clients will also provide you with the opportunity to continue developing your leadership skills.
Responsibilities will include:
• Creating tailored test strategies and approaches for large, complex ServiceNow Transformation client test delivery
• Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
• Leading ServiceNow transformation test management and delivery
• Providing advice on ServiceNow testing tools and leveraging them effectively within a testing activity
• Taking responsibility for budgets (or portions of budgets), client deliverables and billing
• Supporting the management of key client stakeholders' relationships and leading teams of Deloitte and client personnel
• Reviewing ServiceNow test practices and coaching the team on improvement opportunities
• Managing test delivery, ensuring the testing meets quality, time and cost objectives
• Act as a role model - help to develop and mentor junior resources
• Contribute to Deloitte's thought leadership in Quality & Test Engineering
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Your home office will be London, but this client-facing role provides lots of opportunity for travel in the UK and overseas.
This is a permanent opportunity. Although, our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we will try to accommodate.
Your professional experience
To qualify for the role Managers must have:
• Deep knowledge and experience in ServiceNow testing solutions for large scale ServiceNow transformation programmes in complex client-facing environments
• Experience of end-to-end integrations between ServiceNow and other HCM platforms (e.g. Workday, or SAP SuccessFactors)
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Experience of building and strengthening key client relationships
• Experience of functional system testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing or non-functional testing including automation, for ServiceNow testing
• In-depth knowledge of ServiceNow test automations and tools, e.g. Automated Testing Framework (ATF)
• Excellent interpersonal skills and self-driver
• ISTQB Foundation Level certificate (or equivalent experience)
• Test management tool expertise (such as JIRA/HP ALM/X-Ray)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proven technical ability - combined with strong business acumen
• Ensure timely sign off of all testing documentation and entry/exit criteria
• Acute attention to detail
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and often changeable client environment
• Strong academic record
Additional desirable experience includes:
• A proven track record in a top tier consultancy
• Ability to design and implement ServiceNow test automation frameworks
• ServiceNow certifications
Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
• We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
• We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
• We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
• We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
• We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPFULL SLCONS BABSOP CFTECH
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Â© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 181494