Are you looking to develop a career in within one of the world's largest Research Organisations?
This role is crucial in the success of the Field department which is part of the Operations Division. The Field department conduct surveys with a variety people at their homes about their interests, opinions and concerns on behalf our different clients including government bodies, the media, national companies and charities on a broad range of topics. The role...
The Training and Development Manager will be responsible for shaping, building and delivering a full curriculum of training across the Field department for the current Interview panel of c.1000 casual and contracted workers, new Interviewers and the upskilling of operational staff within the department.
.What will I be doing?
This is a senior-level role within the Operation division, reporting to the Associate Director of Recruitment, Training and Project Lifecycle Hub and working closely with the Senior Leadership Team to shape and coordinate all training activity.
This role will be a varied and interesting, with considerable scope for the successful candidate to shape further, including but not limited to:
- Owning the training strategy, building and delivering programs, and evaluating the effectiveness and impact by working closely with key stakeholders and Operations leadership.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Designing and developing training solutions to enhance learning and deliver functional/technical training programs via a Learning Management System in a high speed and high hiring volume environment.
- Liaising with Project leads and the Project Delivery team to design and create the required training material for projects and Interviewer skills.
- Responsible for making improvements or additions to the Training Programs based on knowledge/skills shortages identified by key stakeholders.
- Communicating training strategy and training deliverables to key stakeholders to ensure project delivery.
- Provide leadership and management to a team of remote trainers/coaches and the training administrator ensuring they can develop their knowledge and skills and have the tools and resources they need to undertake their role.
- Evaluating training programs to ensure they are fit for purpose and liaising with performance team to address training needs or improvements.
- Producing metrics and analysis on training activity and identifying ways in which improvements can be made.
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and experience: -
- Experience managing learning, leadership and/or professional development programs
- Strong background in the design and development of training programs and curriculum materials for dispersed audiences
- Experience delivering high quality training using variety of methods including eLearning, virtual training and distance learning.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage and develop teams and individuals
- A strategic thinker with the ability to take projects through from concept to completion
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate skills in change management
- Self-motivated and able to keep up with a fast-paced environment
We are one of the world's largest research companies and currently the only one primarily managed by researchers. With offices in 90 markets, Ipsos brings together research, implementation, methodological, and subject-matter experts from around the world, combining thematic and technical experts globally with local knowledge to deliver top-quality research.
Our culture is unique - we have the entrepreneurial spirit and quirkiness of a small boutique, but we also have the resources, scale and diversity of a large global agency. We have more bright, friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic people, from more backgrounds, with more interests, skills and experiences to learn from. Our values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
We are committed to equality, treating people fairly, promoting a positive and inclusive working environment and ensuring we have diversity of people and views. We recognise that this is important for our business success - a more diverse workforce will enable us to better reflect and understand the world we research and ultimately deliver better research and insight to our clients. We understand the importance of choice and offer a blended work environment, office and work from home. We also realise you may have commitments outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications - please highlight what you are looking for when you make your application.If this is what you are looking for from your next role, we look forward to hearing from you!