We are currently working with a client who require a Contract Configuration Manager for an initial 6 month contract. It will be your role to lead the Configuration Management capability, working with suppliers, to increase the accuracy, and completeness of the configuration management database ensuring that policies and processes are adhered too.
The successful Configuration Manager would be expected to:-
- Own the Configuration Management plan delivering identified business requirements in line with CM policy and processes.
- Developing and maintaining the local Configuration Management processes.-Ensuring the principles of Configuration Management are fully embedded in the business and effective from the earliest phases of a project, through to final product disposal.
- Deliver continuous improvement throughout the lifecycle of Configuration Management activities.
- Responsible for communicating processes, ensuring they are accurately documented and are reported through the approved toolset.
- Responsible for the management of Audit actions and their timely completion
- Management of a small team that is made up of one dedicated FTE and two matrix-management FTE
- Management of a programme of activities related to our ServiceNow Product to drive value realisation from the Product
Please note you will be required to work through an Umbrella Company for this role.r