Company Owners Overall Job Purpose:
To manage and be responsible for the delivery of key client projects and to manage large client accounts.Contract Type: Fixed Term ContractSalary: Up to £50k according to experienceImmediate Start Required About Katalyst Laboratories:
Katalyst Laboratories is focused on protecting the health and safety of everyone in the UK. Our current focus is to enable mass screening for COVID-19 using our innovative single-step RT-PCR technology. We operate in primarily in travel and film and TV production. At ports and airports, we test crew and passengers, and for theatre, film and TV production we test cast and crew so they can work safely. Many of our clients are household names.
We are looking for a dynamic Project and Account Manager to lead manage our COVID related testing business and prepare for our post-pandemic business model.
Please note that we are dynamic start-up business and the throughput of work can vary on a daily basis. We require someone that feels comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for an experienced client focused Project Manager for an interesting hybrid role. The ideal candidate is an experienced, client focused project manager that is also highly IT literate. The primary focus of the role is to manage the delivery of key client projects, and to manage these related large accounts from a commercial and client management perspective. As our project manager, your job will be to manage processes and coordinate people to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project's organisation and timeline. As an account manager you will achieve assigned strategic account objectives and establish strong, long-term client relationships, and handle client issues in a timely and effective manner.
In addition to this, the candidate will manage our key office IT systems, i.e. Microsoft 365, and our CRM.Project Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
Account Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing detailed project plans
- Ensuring project timelines are met
- Negotiating resource availability
- Liaising with client's project teams
- Project budget management and ensuring project timelines
Project and Account Manager Requirements
- Manage key account portfolio
- Achieve assigned strategic account objectives
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships
- Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Handle client issues in a timely and effective manner
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams
- Identify and develop new potential strategic customers
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts
- Project management accreditation in a recognised modern methodology e.g. Critical Chain, Agile, PRINCE2, SRMP / APM qualifications.
- Proven working experience as a project manager
- Solid Project Management background, with understanding or hands-on experience in delivering results.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's Degree