We have 5 opportunities to join our award-winning business as a MOJ Legal Advisor! If you are looking for a customer centric role working in an agile environment, then look no further and apply right away! About the Role
We are looking for legal advisors to deliver robust quality claims handling, with a key focus on customer outcomes for Minster Law clients, to generate fee income and contribute to the success of the business. The legal advisors will support through a HUB way of working on RTA MOJ Portal cases. Other responsibilities include:
- Ability to deal with high volume of RTA MOJ Portal claims, following the MOJ process and best practise, to progress your claims from inception through to settlement.
- Ownership of ensuring that the right outcome is achieved, and the client's claim is optimized.
- Assess liability and quantum to include reviewing medical reports and researching and obtaining relevant case law.
- Drafting schedules of special damages and assessing suitable awards for compensation for pain, suffering and loss of amenity, and other general damages.
- Negotiate with third parties to ensure we receive the best settlement figure for each of our clients in a proactive and timely manner, identify litigation opportunities where appropriate.
You will have previous experience of working with a RTA MOJ Portal case load and of working with a case management system. You will be an excellent negotiator with strong communication skills. You will be successful in taking ownership for achieving objectives in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining high standards of work, quality and client care. If you have a recognised legal qualification or are currently working towards your CILEx qualifications this would also be desirable.About Us
Minster Law Solicitors is wholly owned by BHL UK Ltd, a UK subsidiary of BHL who in turn is a highly successful, cash generative and profitable international Insurance Services Group. Innovation, disruption and empowerment are at the core of the Group's mindset and these attributes have led to the growth of significant Group brands such as 'Compare the Market', 'Junction Insurance' in the UK and 'Telesure' in South Africa.
There is significant recognition of the value of owning key parts of the insurance claims process, making Minster Law an important group asset. With a strong relationship and long-term distribution agreement in place with BGL Group (our sister company), BHL UK is keen to leverage Minster Law's capability to establish a dominant position in the personal injury sector.
Minster Law is well placed to succeed in a market that faces considerable change and likely ongoing regulatory and legislative intervention. We are establishing a strong reputation across the market as a brand and company that is confident in its direction of travel, is profitable and well-funded.
At the heart of Minster Law's business are our colleagues. We are incredibly proud to have been awarded Platinum Level accreditation by Investors in People. To achieve the highest award on our first accreditation is a huge testament to our people and culture that we have here at Minster Law.
We are proud of our expertise in high volume fast track claims processing and have a significant serious injury scale. We have a highly privileged business model supporting some of the largest bike and car insurance brands in the UK. We have one of the largest serious injury teams in the UK, with one in three of all personal injury claims resulting from motorcycle accidents now being managed by our legal team.About our Benefits
In addition to the salary of £17,800 - £23,700 per annum, we have a wide range of great benefits and perks and career development!
- Agile working, work from wherever it suits you and the business!
- Generous bonus based on individual contribution
- Pension 5% contribution
- Life Assurance