Global healthcare communications company seeking a Senior Account Manager based in their London offices.
Senior Account Manager will be working closely with the creative and digital teams for a variety of medical education projects. Whilst liaising with the medical writers and fellow account managers to deliver projects on time, within budget and exceeding client expectations.
With a clear route of career progression, they also offer a competitive salary, private healthcare, pension, 29 days holiday, bonus and flexible working.
- Be able to manage the day-to-day running and coordination of accounts and projects
- Establish and develop relationships with key client personnel, primarily marketing, medical, regulatory and procurement teams
- Ensure delivery of all projects to the highest quality standards, proactively meeting and managing deadlines
- Ensure regular client updates or project progress whilst managing any changes that may occur
- Delegation of work to external freelancers/suppliers when appropriate and manage these relationships to ensure quality outputs
- Proactively alert management to client or programme issues and recommend strategies and solutions
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity in brainstorm sessions or when developing programmes
- Develop project timelines, in conjunction with senior members of the company and the project team
- Arrange internal project kickoff meeting, and ensure project team is briefed on project requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life Science / Communications Degree
- Solid experience of working in a medical communications agency in an account management role
- Strong organisational skills, including ability to prioritise and to balance multiple priorities Understanding of local and international regulations relating to industry to enable high-quality, compliant management of projects
- Ability to build solid relationships and liaise with opinion leaders
- Team player; willing to share information and ideas
- Proactive, self-motivated and confident
There is plenty of scope for development and advancement with this company, so contact Naveed on 01932 797998.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we've built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We're now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.