Are you an enthusiastic, organised and experienced Account Manager looking for a new challenge and to make a positive step forward in your next career move?
We are... a specialist marketing and creative agency working with brand development, engagement and communications across the re/insurance, financial services and banking sectors and we are looking for an Account Manager to join us as part of our growth plans.Applicants must have exceptional organisational and communication skills and previous agency experience in the successful delivery of projects. Including:
What you'll be doing
- Creative design - both print and online,
- Managing complex projects such as website development, email campaigns, content marketing and social media campaigns,
- Assisting in organising client experiential activities such as appearances at trade events and conferences.
The Exciting stuff
- Meeting, communicating and building upon relationships with our client base - although this is over Teams and Zoom atm!
- Managing multiple projects for numerous clients
- Maintaining a high level of client service across all accounts, where you will have direct client control and ownership, as well as supporting other members of the team
- Controlling project time plans and budgets, using a range of online tools
- Coordinating and motivating those involved to deliver projects efficiently including, internal and external stakeholders, as well as suppliers
- Delivering projects on time, on budget and to a consistently high standard.
The must haves
- Salary - £35,000 circa + benefits
- A central London location in the heart of the City and near the creativity of Shoreditch, although for obvious reasons we are working from home now.
- We anticipate that there will be a degree of flexibility in terms of where and how you will be able to work in the future, with a combination of office and home working the most likely.
- It is likely that the role will involve some travel.
- A career where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- An opportunity to develop your skills as you face fresh challenges every day
- 20 days holiday each year, plus Bank Holidays and other days.
- A contributory pension scheme, access to a cycle to work scheme as well as a Giving Back Day.
- We also have an EMI Share Scheme in operation.
- We also operate a Discretionary Staff Bonus Scheme, based upon company performance.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role managing B2B clients.
- Experience in a re/insurance, financial services and banking environment or working with clients in that sector, would be preferable
- Qualified to degree level is ideal but not essential
- Proof of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships quickly
- Able to work at all levels and influence/manage those outside the immediate team
- An ability to identify and develop new propositions for clients
- Demonstrable enthusiasm for and keeping up to date with new marketing trends
- A proven ability to be self-motivated, creative of thought and a real team player with initiative and common sense
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite including Excel
Led by experienced, strategic and creative people; we draw together our unique insight and knowledge to create wide ranging campaigns - from local to global and with internal and external delivery - across the insurance/reinsurance, financial services and banking sectors.
We help build and develop better engagements for a client's brand and proposition - improving performance and enhancing their reputation.
We provide consultancy/planning, branding, design, exhibitions, events, digital, social media and corporate communications - all of which are focused on delivering improved, stronger engagement for our clients.
To apply please send you cv and explain why you are suited for this role: email@example.com
- ----- No agencies please -