Electronics Engineer required for my client based in Southport, within the industrial and commercial power control industry.
The main function of the role is to work within the Research & Development team on the design and development of intelligent, digitally controlled power control products.Electronics Engineer Position Overview
Electronics Engineer Position RequirementsEssential Requirements
- Work with management, marketing and customers to create agreed specifications.
- Take ownership (full responsibility) of a product and drive it through all phases of design and development.
- Modify existing products to create highly customised and bespoke solutions for customers.
- Produce practical, robust and cost-effective (new?) designs with appropriate technical documentation.
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers.
- Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers to support product manufacture.
- Ensure that the company's design process is followed and properly documented.
- Report on technical developments relevant to the industry and products manufactured.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in an electronics design environment.
- Degree or higher qualification in Electronics Engineering or similar.
- Good working knowledge of C language.
- Experience in firmware design for 8 and 32-bit microcontrollers - Preferably Microchip PIC.
- Embedded hardware design
- Schematic design and PCB layout
- Based within a commutable distance of Southport
Electronics Engineer Position Remuneration
- Bluetooth firmware design.
- Design for EMC.
- Switch mode power supply design.
- Alphanumeric and graphic LCD displays.
- MOSFET or IGBT power control.
- RS-232, RS-485, USB or Ethernet.
- Surface mount PCB
- MODBUS protocol design and implementation.
- Experience with TRIAC or thyristor AC power control.
- Salary - £35,000 to £40,000 - depending upon experience
- Full Time Position 39 hour working week
- Flexible Working Hours during the week an option
- Overtime can be used to gain additional holiday days
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- Annual bonus
- Pension Scheme
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.