Technical Advisor (Heating Systems)
£30,000 - £35,000 + Healthcare + Remote Working + Pension + Holidays
Do you have a good understanding of domestic or commercial heating systems and want to take a new step into an office/home based job that will fully utilise your technical understanding gained across your career?
In this role you will be responsible for supporting both the clients and engineers of a large heating company with nation-wide coverage by providing technical support and remote fault diagnostics as well as organising the schedules of engineers and assigning them to jobs where they are needed. You will be working on a split shift basis with one week being worked at home and one in the office, and one week starting earlier in the day and one starting later.
The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive technical understanding of heating systems such as combi boilers or heat pumps gained across a career of working as a heating engineer. They will now be looking to take a step off the tools and into an office and home based role.
This is a great role for someone who prides themself on their technical development and who wants to achieve a good work-life balance alongside a strong overall package.
* Providing technical support and remote fault diagnostics to clients and engineers
* Handling customer enquiries and reports of faults, and assigning jobs to engineers based on priority
* Using CRM and databases to record and track calls, complaints, faults, rectifications etc.
* Alternating between home and office work on a weekly basis
* Shifts split on a weekly basis between early starts (7:30-4:30 mon-thurs and 7:30-4 fri) and late starts (9-6 mon-thurs and 8:30-5 fri)
* Working Saturday mornings every other week
* Experienced in heating systems such as combi boilers, solar thermal, biomass, heat pumps
* Looking to take a step off the tools while still being involved from a technical perspective
* Strong communication skills and capable of presenting technical information in an understandable manner
* Experience with CRM software
* Full UK driving license
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply