Clinical Negligence Paralegal
Location: Sheffield City Centre
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal is working with a reputable, locally renowned law firm who are looking to recruit an experienced Clinical Negligence Paralegal. Our client is responding to an influx in workload after growth in their team. The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking business who are going from strength to strength.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Managing and supporting with claimant medical / clinical negligence cases
* Responding to a wide range of claims including but not limited to medical malpractice, failed diagnoses, mis-diagnoses, surgical claims, optical, dental, child birth and infections as a result of exposure in medical / hospital; environments
* Handling client relationships and communications via phone, email, letter and face-to-face
* Drafting statements and conducting research
* Handing files over to solicitors to settle or litigate
* Experience working in medical / clinical negligence
* Experience managing claimant cases
* Fee earning experience
Submit your CV by clicking the apply button. For further information, please contact Rhys Spencer at CRA Consulting.