An ambitious Post Completions Paralegal is sought to join a fantastic firm on a full time permanent basis. Salary is competitive dependant on experience.
Our client is a successful and growing Legal 500 Firm. Due to growth and expansion, they are looking to recruit a Post Completion Paralegal.
You will be preparing files for completing and dealing with completion formalities. You will be able to hit the ground running registering all types of transactions at the Land Registry, dealing with Land Registry enquiries and Post Completion enquiries from Lenders.
• Keeping an orderly system in place for dealing with all Post Completion matters.
• Updating introducer portals wherever necessary.
• Promptly bringing to the attention of the Post Completion Manager any matter on which there is a risk of removal from a lender panel.
• Updating and responding promptly to any requests from lenders, introducers and clients on the progress of registrations.
• Diarising OS1 dates.
• Preparing and lodging AP1/FR1 applications at the Land Registry and ensuring all documents accompanying the applications are attached, dated and signed.
• Dealing with any Requisitions from the Land Registry effectively and in a timely manner.
• Sending copy completion of registration to clients and lenders, along with any other documents that may be required by lenders.
• Dealing with any balances on account in accordance with the firm's policy.
• Closing and archiving files once all post completion matters and balances have been dealt with
I am inviting applications from candidates who have experience in Post Completions and/or Residential Conveyancing , you will have a minimum of 12 months post completion experience and excellent organisational skills.
If you are hard working and committed to delivering excellence then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Apply now for immediate consideration!