Are you a talented Marketing Executive looking to use your direct marketing experience in an organisation whose cause you really care about? If you are, we can't wait to hear from you!
The RSPCA is the largest Animal Welfare charity in the UK. Every year thousands of animals suffer from neglect, cruelty and abuse. In the decade of our bicentenary, and operating in a world that's more complex and challenging than ever before, we're determined to continue increasing our reach, impact, and effectiveness.
The Legacy Marketing team is responsible for activities that recruit, convert and retain supporters growing and maintaining the Society's largest income stream. This role is vital to raising awareness and maximising response through mass direct marketing activities.
As a Marketing Executive you will primarily support the Senior Legacy Marketing Executive (Recruitment) by managing the day to day running of campaigns and delivery of direct marketing activities to recruit legacy prospects to the Society. What you'll be doing:
- Managing supporter acquisition campaigns across all direct marketing channels including DRTV, social media, and PPC
- Managing day to day relationships with external agencies and internal departments to ensure efficient delivery of campaigns
Strategy and planning:
- Identifying opportunities for growth and optimisation for campaigns
- Reviewing campaign activity and performance against plans/objectives
Budget management and reporting
- Raising purchase orders and monitoring campaign costs against budget
- Producing and presenting reports on campaign efficiency
Other responsibilities include:
- Compliance with GDPR in monitoring, transferring of data and ensuring correct processes are followed
- Playing a key part in the delivery of our new Strategy to 2030 - Together for Animal Welfare!
What's in it for you:
- Direct marketing experience
- Proven project/campaign management skills
- Experience managing supplier and agency relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with data, spreadsheets, and budgets
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritise to deliver to deadlines
- Marketing experience within a charity environment (desirable)
You'll have an opportunity to work for the largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales. We value and recognise our employees' contribution and are proud to offer an extensive benefits package that includes:
35 hours standard working week, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days with service; a generous pension scheme with associated life assurance and group income protection scheme; access to private healthcare scheme; support for professional development after qualifying period and access to our employee assistance programme. We also offer free parking on site.How to apply:
Please submit a copy of your CV with a covering letter specifically detailing how your skills match the requirements, along with your salary expectations quoting reference ME6160 by the closing date of 23rd April 2021.
All online information and documents are available in alternative formats, including Braille and large font, upon request from the Resourcing team.
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic we will be holding interviews mostly through Google Hangouts. For any part of the recruitment process requiring an onsite visit a full assessment will be carried out to ensure everyone's safety.
We strongly believe in being an innovative, diverse, and inclusive organisation and recognise that diversity in all of our people will help achieve that purpose and our mission more effectively.
We strongly encourage and seek applications from a wide diversity of candidates and in particular welcome applications from minority ethnic, black, and candidates with disabilities, who are currently under-represented at the RSPCA.
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals.