Globally, 80% of workers don't have a desk or an office. These workers are the backbone of the global economy, the people we interact with every day in stores, on buses, in our hospitals, delivering our parcels and maintaining our buildings. The current generation of workplace technology doesn't fit their needs, Blink enables those people to be productive, informed and engaged while on the move.
We've built a fresh approach to an old problem. Our goal is to be the #1 choice for mobile enterprise, to build the workplace 'super-app' that brings together in one place the people and information that matter. We've recently raised over €9.2M in funding, to help us continue our growth.What will you be doing?
You'll be joining a fast-growing international Sales team, focusing on inbound leads to acquire new business. Launching 2 years ago, we've grown 4x each year, with big plans to accelerate further in 2021.
We're mature enough that our sales motion is proven and repeatable, but we're also early enough in our journey that we're still having fun discovering new and better ways to introduce Blink to potential customers. Responsibilities include
- Working with prospective customers, understanding their needs, build a relationship and map our solution to their problems
- Build exceptional rapport and qualify customer pain points with precision & depth
- Pitching to both perceived & unperceived needs, objection handling & closing with clarity
- Working closely with an SDR, who will help to ensure that you have a steady flow of inbound activity
- Build trust & credibility by networking at conferences & awards
- Collaborating with the Marketing team to ensure we're running effective campaigns, to fine tune our existing efforts
What are we looking for?
- Working closely with the Head of Sales to define the best strategy for growing Inbound and our approach
We're looking for someone who wants to develop quickly in a fast-growing company. The successful candidate will be resourceful, inquisitive, a fast learner, with an ability to easily connect with a customer. You'll be able to pick up new concepts quickly and empathise with customer pain points.
- An experienced Account Manager with exposure to the full sales cycle
- Able to build genuine trust with stakeholders at all levels, including within senior leadership teams and wider business stakeholders
- Problem solver, excited by solving real business problems
- Happy to challenge and coach the customer. Advise on how to buy, how to implement and able to identify the potential roadblocks early on
- Excellent discipline, fast to follow-up, always keep to deadlines
- Knowledge of SaaS software, awareness of typical customer lifecycle within the sector
- Knowledge of marketing principles, channels, metrics and automation
- You'll be driven and relentless in the pursuit of goals. We want to win, and we want you to win
You'll have the opportunity to be part of something impactful, large-scale, and meaningful. Most importantly, you'll be working in a company with a strong mission and with a team that is ambitious and embarking on a journey that many start-ups can only dream of!Other Benefits Include
- Generous equity allocations with significant upside potential
- 25 days annual leave per year, not including public holidays
- Your choice of kit and tools (Mac/Windows, monitors, ...)
- Private Healthcare (Vitality, which includes extra benefits)
- Bike to work scheme
- Social events (Company getaways, lunches, breakfasts, nights out)
- Regular Yoga/HIIT sessions
- Free wellness credits for massages, physio & more
- Convenient central London location
At Blink, we're committed to creating an inclusive and diverse culture where our people feel they truly belong. We value and respect individual differences, so all applications will receive fair and equal consideration without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age.