£30,000 - £38,000 per annumWho We Are
Codeweavers are leaders in the provision of digital commerce solutions to the automotive industry. We are proud to work with many of the vehicle manufacturers, lenders, retailers and portals (like AutoTrader). We also partner with many other companies within the Automotive industry to deliver solutions together. We are renowned for our innovation, technical excellence, project delivery, quality and culture.
It's really difficult to describe what it's like to work at Codeweavers. One thing which is constant is that nothing is constant. We are always looking to improve and develop our people, processes and products and our team are the instigators of this change. Codeweavers is built on an ethos of continuous improvement. As part of a focused team, you will encounter many opportunities for both self and team improvement.
From day one, you are trusted to work with full autonomy and an expected commitment. We don't believe in excessive documentation or targets, but we do encourage unhindered communication between all employees and customers. We take a pragmatic approach to our work which means logic, common sense and good reasoning prevails over internal processes and agenda.
Codeweavers is a genuinely great place to work. We believe in respecting our employees and understand that the way to get the very best work from you is to provide a welcoming, relaxed and friendly environment.
Our offices are located near to Stafford but given the current situation the whole business is working remotely (and has been for the duration of the lockdown). We will have the opportunity to continue to work remotely after this period. Therefore, you will have the option to either work in the office or work remotely. If you work remotely then you will be expected to come into the office at a certain frequency but this can be tailored to your needs and that of your team.Job role
If you are technically minded, customer focused and have an analytical approach to problem solving then read on...
You will be interested in digital technology and are keen to work with clients and internal teams to drive forward the development of our products and platform.
You will have a desire to always question things and understand why things are the way they are and how they work. You will have a passion to improve things and you will be empowered to do this at Codeweavers.
You will work with all areas of the business such as sales, product owners, developers, design and marketing teams. You will play a key role in shaping the direction of the platform and in moving forward our clients' businesses.
You will love working with autonomy, within a close knit team, towards the common company, team and client goals. You will be working alongside and be supported by a highly skilled software engineering team.
You will build deep technical knowledge of the Codeweavers platform and will be heavily involved in the process of scoping out exactly how the clients needs will be met from a technical perspective. You will be pivotal in moving the platform forward.
You will be expected to have a detailed understanding of our technologies and use this knowledge to identify potential sales opportunities.
You would be encouraged to go and see clients (and partners) as often as required for the role. You will need to be able to drive in order to enable travel to client sites.This role is being offered with remote working, however occasional visits to our office based in Stafford will be required. Once restrictions ease, you will need to be independently mobile as the role will require frequent trips to client offices throughout the South of the UK. Responsibilities
- Be the main point of contact for a portfolio of Codeweavers' larger clients
- Build strong relationships with key client stakeholders
- Support the product and development teams, through gaining a deep understanding of your clients' businesses and their business requirements
- Lead the bid process for new opportunities
- Assist with challenging client requests, issues or escalations
- Act as the customer's champion within the business
- Ability to take ownership and work on your own initiative
- Effective prioritisation to manage and meet deadlines
- Team player
- Keen attention-to-detail
- Enjoy and are good at problem solving
- Have the ability to clearly understand and articulate complex problems in a clear and understandable way
- Analytical skills, you're curious, always questioning how things work
- A desire to learn new technologies and solutions
- Confidence in speaking up and proposing new ideas
- A love of developing great relationships with people
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- A naturally positive can do attitude to solving client issues
- Degree-level education, preferably in a relevant subject, preferably 2 1 or above (or equivalent working experience)
- Previous experience in a similar role is required
- Previous experience in automotive or finance industry or other relevant area is required
- Previous experience working with product / platform development is desirable
- Previous experience in an agile environment is an advantage
- Previous experience in a software development environment is an advantage
- Remote working
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 for each year of service
- A great social scene including an annual sports day and an awesome Christmas party
- Access to a wealth of tools and resources to learn at your own pace
- The Codeweavers library, if there's something missing let us know.
- Digital learning resources (plural sight etc).
- Opportunities to attend conferences and workshops.