Our client has created the first digital well-being service for employees.
As employers do more to support their staff with financial, emotional, mental, and physical well being there is an increasing demand to support employees with their digital well-being.
Our client's platform supports organisations and employees with the following
• Reduce digital distractions and increase remote working productivity
• Mitigate legal & compliance risks introduced by remote working
• Foster a culture of balance and healthy tech use in their people
• Close the digital poverty and inequality gap across their workforce
Supported by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), O2 Telefonica and featured on the BBC News, Daily Mail, Telegraph and iPlayer this is an incredible opportunity for an entrepreneurial candidate to help build the foundations of the sales function.
We are looking for:
- B2B sales experience in employee well-being / benefits or selling to Head of HRs
- Energy and charisma
- Comfortable in a startup environment where there is little governance / process
- Ambition - we're fast-growing and will want to bring you with us!
- Proven sales track record with references
- An interest in online safety and helping keep families secure online