Digital Communications Executive - up to 32K - Leeds
An exciting new opportunity has become available within one of the UK's leading construction organisations based in Leeds.
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate Digital Communications Executive to provide first class digital support for our internal user base and client facing content including website updates and social media platforms.
They are a big believer in sharing thoughts and encouraging and supporting innovation and creativity. The environment is relaxed yet professional, gone are the days of a corporate rigid structure and you will be given flexibility.
Digital Communications Executive Key Skills
* Writing, editing and proof-reading copy for all corporate communication platforms
* Online and digital content for our websites
* Social media and blog content and copy
* Email marketing and channels
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Provide communications advice and guidance to support externally facing and corporate events including business, community and research-led events.
* Champion activities to promote public relations, corporate events and any internal charity events to promote Diversity and Inclusivity.
We are not expecting the Digital Communications Executive to have experience in all the above, training will be provide, just a strong basis knowledge and passion to learn more!
You will be self motivated, a good communicator and have a natural desire to create an fluid environment. The successful Digital Communications Executive should have strong problem solving abilities, organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
Apply now for immediate consideration for this Digital Communications Executive position or contact George Harvey at ITSS Recruitment for further details.