Are you a digitally focused person searching for an opportunity to take control of a mobile application which offers a truly 'tech for good' service? Mobile App Manager could be the role for you!
Here at The Candidate, we are representing a global business who specialise in the manufacturing and sales of animal health & nutrition products. With a truly exciting project on the verge of release, the business are searching for a Mobile App Manager to join their team and manage a world-class mobile app as they deliver a niche service.
AS the Mobile App Manager, you'll take responsibility of the app as it evolves to take ownership of all processes based on the future workstream. Supporting both the in house digital and external development team, you'll oversee the day-to-day system support and all back office management of the application including copy updates and adding new information and news articles.
At the moment, the whole team are working fully remotely due to COVID19 but they plan to return to an office based environment as soon as possible. Head office based in Lytham.Key Responsibilities of the Mobile App Manager:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Take ownership of all processes based on the future workstreams
- Full management of the application, including 'App Store' copy updates
- Oversee the day-to-day system support and all back office management of the application, including copy updates and adding new information and news articles as supplied by the marketing department.
- Introduce new tech and methodologies as you see fit.
- liaise with development supplier to define objectives and organise scoping of agreed future developments
- produce weekly reports on app performance
- help develop and implement improvements and strategies for driving downloads and engagement, documenting all the processes in appropriate SOP's
Don't miss this great opportunity - apply online today for the role of Mobile App Manager! Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- Commercially experienced across digital & tech with acknowledge of how to manage a mobile application throughout its lifecycle.
- Natural leader who is self-motivated and driven by the ideas of implementing the new technologies and ideas into a mobile application.
- Passionate about all you do. You will be joining a team who are truly passionate about building a product which makes a real difference.
- Outstanding communication skills for both internal and external business stakeholders.
- Able to relay project requirements clearly to external agencies and developers.