A well-established multi-service practice in South Manchester are looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant to join their busy team.
In this role, you'll work directly with fee-earners and assist with a range of residential conveyancing matters.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone at the early stages of their legal career who is keen to develop their skillset and gain hands-on experience and progress their career. Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant - South Manchester The company & role?
Added extras and benefits?
- A down-to-earth and friendly practice with close ties to the local community
- Working as part of a close-knit, client-focused team, you'll handle a broad residential caseload and gain hands-on exposure
- The firm invest a great deal in their lawyers' careers and often promote from within the team; there are, as a result, plenty of opportunities to progress
- Commutable from Manchester, Altrincham, Stockport and Cheshire
The ideal candidate?
- Generous annual leave
- Progression opportunities
How to apply for this Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant role
- A Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant with at least 12 months' experience
- Will have good working knowledge of conveyancing, including both sales and purchases
- Will be personable and a good communicator
- Will have an excellent telephone manner and exceptional client care skills
- Someone with excellent organisation and time management skills
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking 'Apply' above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Cameran at Realm.
Cameran is an Associate Consultant here at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of property lawyers. Working with property and real estate teams across the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands, he recruits for a variety of property roles, ranging from commercial property solicitors to residential conveyancers. If you're a property lawyer looking to take your next step, Cameran is ready to help you. Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch - if we find your referral a job, we'll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.