Lloyd Recruitment Services are pleased to be working with an established and reputable business on the outskirts of East Grinstead.
They are looking for a Trainee IT Support Technician to join the team.Duties:
What's in it for you?
- This role will encompass acting as the first point of contact for all IT issues (helpdesk) and either aiding or escalating the issue as appropriate
- This role would suit someone who has some customer focussed experience but it will probably be your first IT position
- A genuine interest / passion for IT is essential
- They are looking for a keen, reliable individual looking take their first step in their chosen IT career path
- To provide first, second and occasionally third line support to all employees across all departments
- Learn how to solve technology faults and maintain systems
- You will provide a support service to IT users throughout the organisation
- You will provide support services face-to-face, over the telephone, through e-mail and use of remote troubleshooting tools for offsite colleagues
- This role is perfect for someone looking to get into an IT support role (who can grow in technical ability and take on a wider set of tasks) or with some experience already in a support / troubleshooting environment
- This role may also suit a recent IT related graduate looking to enhance their experience within a working environment.
- To accurately record, update and document requests using the IT ticketing system
- To install and configure new IT equipment (end user / desktop environment)
- To resolve incidents and upgrade varied types of software and hardware
- To resolve incidents with printers, copiers and scanners
- To maintain an excellent level of customer service ensuring all end users are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner
- Salary of £17K - £20K DOE
- Monday - Friday working hours
- Opportunities for progression
- A range of company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications - Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates.