Banking & Finance Paralegal
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire with flexible working optionsThe role
We are looking for a self-motivated and proactive Paralegal to join our dedicated Banking & Finance team.
The team are client-focussed from the outset, they provide a commercial edge to the full range of banking, real estate and project finance transactions that we handle. They have a level of heavyweight expertise and experience that is very rare for a regional firm. Whether acting for financiers or borrowers, they are solutions-focussed, often overcoming complex legal issues through innovative structures and bespoke arrangements.The ideal candidate will:
What you will receive in return:
- Have worked within a law firm for at least 6 months, and has ideally studied Company Law and Land Law;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrate motivation, enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude; and
- Be highly organised and a real team player.
- Great starting salary;
- Family friendly hours with flexible working options;
- Guidance and support to develop your career within the Banking & Finance team;
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays);
- Pension, private medical insurance, life assurance and healthcare;
- Training and development; and
- Subsidised gym membership, free on-site car parking and an active social committee.
Wright Hassall values the differences and advantages that a diverse workforce brings to the firm and is committed to ensuring that all applicants are valued as individuals and treated with respect and fairness.