About your new company
NQC is a successful and growing Manchester City Centre based software company specialising in supply chain risk management platforms. Our online web platforms are in use by some of the largest organisations across a number of industries including the UK Government, the Automotive industry and the Defence & Aerospace industry.
Based in central Manchester, NQC offers competitive salaries, a great working atmosphere within a dynamic and passionate team and the opportunity to work on globally recognised technology solutions used by major brands throughout the world.About your new role
NQC are on the look out for a German Speaking Service Representative to join our Service Delivery department on a permanent basis. The primary function of the role is to support Germany based suppliers using NQC's platforms and services.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Providing professional support via phone, live chat and email to all NQC Ltd external users ensuring that all inbound enquiries are handled professionally and in a timely manner;
- Making the required number of calls in each campaign phase and update system calling records in line with the defined process
- Providing professional support to all NQC Ltd external users, ensuring that calling activity is undertaken professionally to ensure that maximum numbers of respondents are contacted.
To apply for this roles candidates must;
- Be fluent in German and English
- Be a confident communicator with a strong telephone manner
- Have excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage but not essential