Our client are seeking a motivated Hardware Auditor/Engineer to join their expanding team based in Portsmouth.
Overtime is available at an increased rate.Desirable auditing skills
Desirable engineering skills
- Process customer assets for disposal or resale in line with customer requirements.
- This involves working in a secure unit and meeting all requirements to fulfil our ADISA/ISO standards.
- Grading of assets for resale
- Use of media erasure software and associated hardware
- Knowledge of clearing customer data from Servers/Network Devices/Mobile Devices/Media/Desktops/Laptops including BIOS, IDRAC/iLOM etc, Cisco devices from command line, Android/iOS & Sun Devices
- Knowledge of different types of media; DAT Tapes, SSD, HDD & Compact Flash
- Use of internal systems to record customer assets, detailing specs and descriptions that correctly identify condition.
- Provide technical skills associated with hardware builds, installs, decommissioning and migrations
- Attend Clients sites supporting Hardware Engineers when required.
- Data erasure techniques and data erasure methodologies
- Image deployments (eg: MDT, WDS, PXEboot)
- Datacentre activity fundamentals
- Experience working within, and supporting members within a team
- Hardware fault diagnosis