Solicitor/Senior Paralegal - Liverpool
DWF Law LLP is currently looking to recruit an experienced Credit Hire Solicitor/Senior Paralegal to join our Complex Credit Hire team within our Liverpool office.
As an experienced Credit Hire Solicitor / Senior Paralegal you will have responsibility for and progress a Motor Insurance (defendant) Credit Hire litigated defendant caseload to an effective and satisfactory conclusion for clients, ensuring high levels of service delivery, both internally and externally, whilst maintaining management information under the terms of the client service level agreement. At this level of role you will possess a higher level of technical knowledge, competence and experience to run a more complex, higher value Credit Hire caseload efficiently. You will be seen as subject matter expert in your field who leads by best practice and assists in bringing on others within the team.
You will have the opportunity to work within a dedicated Complex Credit Hire team where you will have:
- To proactively manage & progress a complex litigated caseload of Motor Defendant Credit Hire Insurance cases to conclusion.
- To appropriately apply the specific Credit Hire technical principles for the complexity of cases within your responsibility needed to drive the proactive settlement of the case, whilst adding value for the client.
- To have extensive knowledge of liability principles to be able to apply them appropriately to the case.
- To identify any cases which may require further investigation surrounding Fraud indicators.
- Research solutions to problems/issues on cases to develop your own technical knowledge.
- Have knowledge of and work cases in line with all client SLA's for the files within your responsibility.
- Proactive use of case management systems to improve speed of settlement and adding value to the cases, whilst adhering to client requirements.
- Prioritise and organise your work efficiently and effectively to ensure all tasks are completed to specified deadlines.
- Achieve a high standard of financial and overall file performance as identified through KPI's on the Motor Dashboard applying a best practice approach to your file handling.
- Awareness of relevant client strategies and ensure implementation of these on cases.
- Proficient of the Objective Manager system including a full suite of objectives that align to the overall team, PA & PG strategies.
We are keen to attract passionate people with a solid experience of:-Essential:
- Previous experience of running a more complex Motor Insurance Credit Hire Litigated Caseload with a proven track record of success both from a financial results and client service perspective.
- Computer literate including proficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent attention to detail to be able to carefully analyse files and data
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Flexibility and adaptability in your attitude and approach to work
Are you a dynamic and passionate individual with solid Credit Hire experience gained within a busy and fast paced environment?
Then we would love to hear from you!!Benefits package and flexible working:
We want you to feel valued and rewarded by your time at DWF. We understand the importance of offering you a reward package that goes beyond simply salary. That's why, when you join DWF, you'll be given a choice. You can pick from a range of benefits, allowing you to build a package that suits your needs and lifestyle, as well as those of your family. In addition to our standard benefits (medical insurance, life insurance, pension and 25 days annual leave), we offer flexible benefits which include season ticket loans, gym memberships, health assessments, cycle to work, retail vouchers, a buy as you earn share scheme and dining cards. You will also have access to additional wellbeing programs such as an online GP and an Employee Assistance Programme.
We welcome applications from people looking for a flexible or [partly] agile role. We are happy to explore your preferred working patterns as part of your application.About DWF
DWF is a global legal business, providing integrated legal and business services to clients across multiple markets. In March 2019, we became the first Main Market premium listed legal business on the London Stock Exchange. We have over 31 key locations and over 4,000 people delivering services and solutions that go beyond expectations. By seamlessly combining any number of legal and business services we deliver bespoke solutions to our clients with greater efficiency, price certainty and transparency. Join us on our shared journey to redefine legal services and you'll find a professional life that stretches and redefines you too. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.