A purpose-led communications consultancy operating in the world of property and construction is seeking a strategic thinking Account Manager to join its close knit team.
Representing the most forward-thinking creators in the property and construction sectors, this integrated communications agency works with businesses that create innovative solutions to keep buildings safe and environmentally friendly. Combining team expertise in the areas of social media, corporate comms, digital marketing and traditional PR, they are specialists in communicating brand purpose, making sure their clients are seen and heard at the right times by the right audience. If you're an ambitious Account Manager seeking a role with more responsibility and autonomy, then read on.
About the Account Manager role
Reporting into an Associate Director, the Account Manager will sit across a flat team of other Account Managers looking after a portfolio of 4-5 clients. You will be empowered to manage your accounts end to end, from ideation, through to implementation and evaluation - this is a hands on role where the focus is on quality over quantity. The day to day role will include:
- Efficient account and project management, including budgets, timelines and resourcing
- Day-to-day client counsel - providing strategic advice, in line with a deep understanding of your clients' business needs and brand purpose
- Ideas generation - coming up with award-winning PR campaigns that where relevant incorporate a 360 approach (digital marketing, social media, content etc.)
- Creative content creation - regularly writing exceptional quality content from traditional press assets, to website content, newsletters, blog posts and more
- Evaluation and presentation - coming up with ways in which output can be measured and presented back to clients
The ideal Account Manager will have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years PR experience (inhouse or agency is fine) working at Account Manager level or Senior Account Executive looking to step up.
- You do not have to come from a B2B property background but you must an interest in current affairs, politics and wider issues facing construction property or architectural industries
- Demonstrable PR and communications experience either in corporate, b2b or consumer
- Exceptional writing with demonstrable experience drafting communications materials (strong grammar and spelling and punctuation is paramount)
- Confidence, curiosity and creativity in equal parts
The Account Manager will receive:
If you would like to hear more about this Account Manager role, please contact
- Salary of up to circa £35,000
- Unparalleled support and training - this company invests heavily in its staff
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays, plus your birthday off
- Flexible office (only required 2 days in the office per week)
- Laptop and Apple iPhone
- Pension scheme
- A variety of health and wellbeing benefits
- Warm and welcoming office environments - they operate like a big family!