Great opportunity for an experienced PPC/Paid Social Manager to join a growing and innovative Marketing Agency based in Berkshire. Reporting directly to the Head of PPC, the successful candidate will be responsible for his/her own Client portfolio and developing PPC strategies that meet Clients' expectations. This will be a hybrid role between home and office working, with office-based days only 1-3 days per week depending on business needs/client meetings.
* Working closely with the Head of PPC, developing complex Paid Social / PPC strategies to meet client objectives
* Responsible for own client portfolio, ensuring you keep up to date with client's wider business sectors
* Building long-lasting client relationships, updating them regularly via email, phone and F2F meetings
* Creating accurate client reports to provide value and proactively amending when necessary
* Supporting Account Directors with continued account growth and business development opportunities
* Maintaining your client portfolios' performance KPI's staying within media spend budget
* Regularly optimising accounts to drive growth
* Maximising quality and staying in line with client aims and expectations
* Previous PPC and Paid Social experience, ideally within a client-facing Agency role
* Experience developing complex PPC strategies
* Strong experience using PPC tools and platforms
* Demonstrate a genuine passion for PPC
* Numerate with excellent copywriting skills
* Based ideally within a couple of hours of Berkshire - own transport essential
If you think you're suitable for this role, then please click 'APPLY' now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful.