Project Manager - Project Management, PRINCE2£22-26k DOE + Benefits - Attleborough, Norfolk
CloudScope are looking for a Project Manager/ Project Coordinator / Project Administrator for technical solutions provider. They have a diverse product and services portfolio, from IT support services, to web development and digital marketing solutions. This allows great exposure to technical project management across a variety of exciting industry's
This organisation is on the crest of major expansion, in the project team you will have more exposure to all areas of the business. You will develop a broad insight into the company's products and services and man age relationships with clients; coupled with a culture of promotion from within, this will allow your career to quickly flourish.The Role
- Write Project Proposals, Quotes and Project Communications
- Liaise with technical and creative staff to produce the desired outcome for the client
- Assist in managing digital projects.
- Proven track record in Administration.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Decision making and excellent negotiation skills
- Dynamic, enthusiastic & passionate to achieve
- Some experience of technical Project Management
- Experience of PRINCE2 would be beneficial
- Easy access to training and personal development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Accredited Childcare Voucher scheme