Network Cyber Security Engineer required for a Industry-leading investment Bank to support their high performance system,resolving enterprise level security issues.
As the Cyber Security Engineer you will use state-of-the-art tools to ensure that security incidents are prevented/managed effectively and that potential issues are investigated and resolved in a timely manner to protect the business.Requirements:
This is an excellent opportunity for a Network Cyber Security Engineer who is keen to develop within an evolving organisationMy client is looking to recruit URGENTLY, please send your CV in Word format to be considered for this great opportunity.
- Proven ability to understand and implement complex network security concepts
- Experience in secure systems and controls for Identity and Access Management
- Monitor security incidents and investigate incidents.
- Experience of Firewalls (Palo Alto, Sonic Wall)
- Strong knowledge of Routers, Switches and network protocols
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS and SMTP.
- Establishing and enforcing Group Policy on Active Directory
- Knowledge of cloud-based environments Azure
- Relevant security certifications, ideally CISSP, GIAC or CISM is a highly beneficial.
Etech Partners needs to collect and use your personal information when you apply for a role. We understand that you care about your privacy, and we take that seriously. Our Privacy Notice describes our policies and
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92359021