C++ Developer / Junior Software Engineer London / WfH to £70k
C++ Developer / Junior Software Engineer (C++ Java) *Remote Interview*. Would you like to progress your career working on complex systems whilst continually learning and gaining valuable knowledge of financial trading systems?
You could be joining a Tier 1 Investment Bank, partnering with Quants and Traders in a Front Office trading environment.
As a C++ Developer you'll work with C++, Java and Python to develop and support pricing and execution services with a focus on site reliability engineering, including driving automation, improving real-time monitoring, developing metrics to track performance and managing the release and deployment lifecycle. You'll partner with users and operate across the full development lifecycle.
You'll be based in amazing City offices, continually learning with access to both technical and finance training. Driven by technology this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process during the current social distancing measures.
- Degree educated, Computer Science preferred with a good knowledge of OOP, Data Structures, Algorithms
- Ability to create well-structured code with C++ and Java; Python and shell scripting also useful
- Aptitude for algorithms, data structures and software design
- Good working knowledge of Linux OS / networking concepts
- Collaborative, keen to learn and share ideas
As a C++ Developer / Junior Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4458 to find out more about this C++ Developer / Junior Software Engineer (C++ Java Python Algorithm) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92354546