Finance ManagerPermanentBased in Brighton & Hove£50,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for a Finance Manager to join an award winning and growing business in the Brighton & Hove area on a permanent basis. Your duties will include:
- Responsible for production of monthly detailed management accounts
- Review of the P&L report
- Reconciliation and maintenance of all balance sheet accounts
- Commentary on the KPIs and variance analysis
- Managing the costs and revenue in line with the financial budget
- Support on the preparation of the annual cost budget and quarterly flexed updates
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Review of VAT returns
- Payroll are met
- Preparation, reconciliation and reporting of monthly income recognition on all client accounts
- Review and reconciliation of deferred and accrued income accounts
- Continual input into and review of the main business income forecast schedule
- Reconciliation and commentary of budgeted net revenue vs actual monthly results
- Review budgets and proposals
- Manage and supervise a small team
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Either 3 years experience in marcomms agencies or looking for first move into industry from practice
- Advanced understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Excel to include pivot tables and v-look ups
- Strong knowledge of FRS 102 and 105 and how to prepare both basic and more complex company accounts under each
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV's we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.