SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Marketing Manager to manage the execution of multi-channel communications and marketing campaigns and a variety of other communications and marketing initiatives.
You will lead, influence and motivate the marketing team to ensure optimisation and modernising marketing methods.
Main duties as the Marketing Manager
- Supporting the leadership team to drive brand and marketing strategies and develop and implement marketing plans that are aligned to the strategic business objectives.
- Oversee and have overall ownership of group marketing plans.
- Create, proofread, and edit content for digital channels, including video content.
- Implement and champion the company's social media strategy.
- Manage brand strategy and development to increase brand awareness both internally and externally.
- Lead on the development of the company's suite of websites and microsites, including content creation, website development, and reporting on and monitoring performance.
- Establish networks with senior management, updating them on a regular basis on marketing developments and working with them on projects.
- Work in collaboration with in-house and external design resources to produce promotional literature and web- based assets.
- Track marketing campaign results, monitor budgets and spend and communicate results effectively.
- Ensure effective communication throughout the marketing team and the company.
The successful Marketing Manager will possess:
- Great attention to detail, process driven and methodical mindset, must be hands on!
- Demonstrable experience of working in a similar role within a fast-paced commercial environment.
- Strong end to end project management skills.
- Understanding of search engine optimisation and its application is desirable.
- Experience and track record of creating winning marketing attraction strategies.
- Experience of using digital marketing platforms, including website, e-comms and Social Media platforms.
- Experience of writing, creating, and delivering detailed online and offline marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Proven copy-writing experience
In return you will be offered an attractive salary of £30,000. If you feel you have the right skills for this role please apply today or contact me directly on