Assistant Accountant / £22,000 - £25,000 / Excellent Benefits / Warrington / Market Leader / Permanent
NC Associates have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join a market leading company based in Warrington. You will be joining a fast-paced team and will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the accounts function, reporting into the Accounts Manager.Duties include
Essential Experience Required
- Bank reconciliations
- Month end journals
- VAT reconciliations
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Nominal ledger analysis
- Assist with preparation of management accounts
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST
have the following experience
What's on offer?
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Worked towards strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Well organised, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage competing demands.
- Proficient IT skills including Excel
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Accountant who is looking for a challenging but rewarding role which offers excellent support and training. They are offering a competitive salary and benefits. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call