Linux Infrastructure Engineer London to £65k
Linux Infrastructure Engineer (RedHat Automation). Do you have a good knowledge of Linux OS?
You could be gaining valuable knowledge of financial trading systems whilst continually learning and progressing your career working on large scale, distributed systems at a City based trading firm.
As a Linux Infrastructure Engineer you will join a small, collaborative team responsible for availability, security and performance for all areas related to Linux servers and storage systems. You'll manage the day to day operations for Linux operating systems, server hardware and virtual environments as well as managing the SAN storage system operations.
You will be based in an informal atmosphere in the City with a good work life balance (0900 to 1730 with flexibility), casual dress code, bright, open plan offices and a peaceful work environment. The company is able to offer a remote interview / onboarding process and complete work from home during the current social distancing measures.
- You have a strong knowledge of Linux OS, RedHat preferred but not essential
- You have experience of working with large, scalable, distributed systems
- You have scripting skills (e.g. PowerShell, Python) and automation experience with Ansible (Puppet or Chef also fine)
- Ideally you have some experience with SAN storage
- You're a collaborative team member with excellent communication skills
- You're a natural problem solver, organised and logical
- You're likely to be degree educated (Computer Science) although this is not essential
As a Linux Infrastructure Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £65k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4450 to find out more about this Linux Infrastructure Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92361696