An exciting position has become available for a full-time Client Manager based in Wadebridge. The successful candidate will earn £23,500.00 - £35,000.00 per year depending on experience and qualifications. The company offer flexible working hours, which could mean an early start or a late finish, whichever suits the applicant.Role Requirements
- At least AAT/ATT qualified, or ACA/ACCA
- Applicants will have at least 4 years recent experience in an accountancy practice
- Experience in accounts preparation for partnerships / LLPs and limited companies
- Have working experience of industry standard accounting packages such as Sage, Xero and QuickBooks.
- Applicants will have a strong working knowledge of personal and business tax regulations as well as VAT and can work independently and show initiative in delivering an excellent service to clients.
- Applicants are diligent, technically and academically strong with a keen eye for detail.
- The successful candidate will be providing a range of accountancy related services to both new and established clients with a focus on preparing accounts, tax computations and tax returns.
- The successful candidate will act as the key point of contact for clients, communicating smoothly, ensuring everything is submitted on time, and you'll be able to operate as a trusted business advisor to your clients.
Our client is an Accountancy firm based in Wadebridge, who were established in 1968.
They work closely with their clients and are selective in the clients they act for.
The team support small and medium sized businesses throughout Cornwall and the South West. They pride themselves on the rapport they build with their clients.Why should you apply?
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
Keywords: Client Manager, Chartered Accountants, Accounting Practice, LLP, Sage, Xero, QuickBooks, AAT/ATT, ACA/ACCA, Accounts