An expanding business near Thetford, Norfolk, is recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their team offering a salary of £30,000 - £38,000. This is a newly created role within the team and the ideal candidate will need to be Qualified or Part-Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA.
This company is going through a period of growth and is ideally looking for a Management Accountant to who can work closely with the Financial Controller and manage a small team.
The key responsibilities of the Management Accountant are:
- Production of monthly management accounts and analysis
- Monthly management reporting
- Financial analysis including manufacturing margins/variance analysis
- VAT returns
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset register
- Supervision of the accounts team
To be successful in this Management Accountant role you will be:
- Qualified or Part-Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Have management/supervisory experience
- Have worked within a manufacturing business previously
- Experience of Sage 50 (desirable)
- Possess strong Excel skills
This is a great opportunity for any Management Accountant who is looking to make a real impact on an expanding position and if this sounds perfect for you then APPLY NOW