Digital Ad Operations Manager - GIG (an Advantage Smollan company)Full time, Permanent Salary
: Competitive annual basic + company bonus scheme + 27 days holiday (+ birthday off)Working
: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (with some flexibility available)Location
Reporting into the Head of Ad Operations, the Digital Ad Operations Manager will ensure effective delivery and reporting of all digital adserved campaigns within our Strategic Brand Partnership (SBP) campaigns.Responsibilities:
- Primary focus on SBP campaigns
- Build granular digital/ D6 and Asda FM media plans in line with campaign objectives and budgets
- Use historic benchmark data and yield/availability data to define impressions and individual media line items
- Ongoing management of campaign delivery and performance - ensuring all campaigns deliver as booked
- Enhance campaign performance - CTR and ROI - by placement, creative, message, template, call to action
- Create mid and end of campaign reports - plan rationale, optimisation and performance (screenshots) to feed into total post campaign analysis working with the Insights Director and SBP Project Manager
- Experience at a publisher or media agency within digital planning/ad ops teams - minimum one year, ideally 2+ years
- Strong digital media knowledge
- Understanding of methodology for testing media campaigns
- Strong in Excel and working with dashboards
- Ability to learn systems quickly
: Company bonus scheme, pension, death in service benefit, income protection, 27 days holiday, birthday day offAbout GIG
GIG are a strategic retail consultancy. We are experts in retail media sales, campaign planning, shopper and brand marketing and retail partnerships.
We're a tight-knit team of driven retail and creative experts who are all passionate about what we do. Our team work collaboratively to meet clients' needs, whilst having a great deal of fun too!
We have some exciting opportunities available within our Leeds office (working from home initially) working with Asda, our largest client, so if you are looking for a great team and a great company to work for apply now.