An impressive, market leading firm of chartered accountants are currently looking to recruit a Qualified Senior Accountant to join their growing practice in North Kent. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a firm with an excellent reputation in the local area.
The company have experienced year-on-year growth and are still growing through the pandemic. With this comes great routes for progressing your career within the firm and the sky is the limit for the right person.
This role will suit somebody who is happy to liaise frequently with clients and is confident in dealing with a diverse portfolio of clients. Ideally, you will need to be ACCA/ACA Qualified to be considered for this position. For the right person, the company will be willing to pay up to £40,000.Duties:
- Attending client meetings and client visits for training and tendering for business with Managers/Partners
- Reviewing the work completed by junior staff members, answering queries on VAT, review points on simpler sets of accounts and training in general where required
- Production of year end accounts for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Preparation of CT600s and some personal tax returns
- Management accounts preparation and cash flow projections
- ACCA or ACA Qualified
- Minimum of 4 years accountancy practice experience
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
For further information on this Senior Accountant position, please apply direct or contact Jodi King from AJ Chambers.