This is an exciting opportunity to join a great Business in South Wales that is part of a global brand. This role is set-up to coordinate and drive forward the finance and management accounting operations of the Group, meeting Plc reporting, control and compliance requirements as required. Client Details
My client is a global brand with sites all over the world. They offer fantastic opportunities for progression within the group, not just within the UK but globally. Description
- Hands on involvement and lead for month-end and year-end close process.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and accompanying Balance Sheet reconciliations, in line with Group reporting timescales and requirements.
- Hands on involvement in stock including overseeing stock counts, maintaining/updating standard cost and BoM information, stock provisioning, NRV compliance.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting, including clear audit trail for all financial transactions and journals.
- Treasury, cash management including preparation, checking and loading of bank payments, preparation and completion of bank reconciliations.
- Develop processes to prevent errors in data collection and calculations.
- Preparation of external and internal audit requirements.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Maintain and analyse overheads by cost centre vs. budget and forecast. Regular meetings with dept. heads to explain variances with aim of driving through cost savings.
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
- Manage VAT process and preparation of VAT and related returns
- Any other ad-hoc duties and projects when required by the business.
ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified.
Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Strong Excel and or SAP skills/experience
The want to take on more senior responsibility. Job Offer
Flexible working environment
Great career progression opportunities.
Fantastic senior leadership team to learn from.