Academics are working with local Harrow Secondary School that are in search of Second in Charge (2iC) Maths Teachers to join their supportive and dynamic team for September 2021.
The high achieving Harrow based Secondary school is looking to appoint an experienced 2iC Mathematics teacher that is looking to forward their career, take the next step and contribute to the leadership and delivery of outstanding learning as a Second in Charge of Mathematics.
This is an excellent opportunity to establish yourself as an excellent practitioner and able to demonstrate the highest standard of planning teaching and delivery of information to students of all levels.
The school is a mixed comprehensive 11-19, rated 'outstanding' with a very vibrant and mixed group of students. The school curriculum is well known for raising attainment, helping students reach their full potential with an inspirational curriculum.
-Mathematics NQT Roles
-Permanent Roles: Inner London pay scale M1-M3 (£42,559- £46,971.)
- Locations: Camden
If you would like to work in an environment where senior management value, encourage and support you. Where you can have the opportunity to develop your skills and grow as a teacher, share good practice, and support students to succeed, then please get in touch.
Interviews are expected to be held at the end of April - Early application is recommended.
What we are seeking from our candidates;
* Forward thinking and experienced maths teacher that wishes to work in an 'outstanding' school
* A real passion for Mathematics and the success of students
* Experienced teachers with QTS is essential for this role.
* NQT's are encouraged to enquire as there will be roles suitable for you.
Why work with Academics?
* Competitive rate of pay
* Support of a dedicated team of experienced consultants
* Variety of positions from Day to day and long term
* Excellent career development
* NQT support
If you are interested in our Maths 2iC roles, or considering becoming a Teacher or Teaching Assistant please submit your most recent and up to date CV to us.