Technical Support Manager
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 8.30 - 5.30
Salary: 24K - 26K
Position Type: Permanent
Our client, a leading supplier of building materials, is looking for an experienced technical support adviser to join their technical support department. You will be providing technical support and advice to customers on the product range that the company offer.
- You will provide technical support to customers on roofing/rooflights.
- Respond to customer calls and emails in a timely manner within the required performance targets of the department.
- Investigate customer's problems, providing quality, accurate and factual replies; escalating customer queries as required.
- Continually improve knowledge of the technologies developed by The Company.
- Identify growing problems and bring these to the attention of a Team Manager.
- Promoting clear communications between The Company and its customers.
- Propose knowledge support articles for all members of the team to use.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- A good understanding or experience of roofing and/or rooflights
- A clear and positive communicator both verbally and written
- Good at solving problems with excellent attention to detail
- A proven technically based customer service background
- Computer literate and quick to understand different computer systems including Microsoft office, HubSpot, Sage and Air call
- Confident and capable to deliver the service, expertise and knowledge our customers require, succinctly and professionally
- Excellent telephone skills and be able to build a relationship with customers
- Follow systems and processes and work within the compliance requirements for safeguarding customer