The mission of Europcar Mobility Group is to be the preferred 'Mobility Service Company' by offering alternative and attractive solutions to vehicle ownership through a wide range of services that are open to all. The services the Group offers includes car and van rental, ride hailing and car-sharing through the brands of Europcar and Ubeeqo. Europcar Mobility Group has ambitious growth plans and delivering great customer service is at the heart of the Company's mission. Key responsibilities:Production management
Digital channels development:
- Manage Europcar's CMS (Jahia, Contentful, DRM and Phrase) in order to manage site configuration
- Create pages and content for the sites to meet UK or the Group requirements
- Ensure all pages and content respect brand guidelines (graphic design and tone of voice)
- Act as central point of contact for all digital merchandising activity in the UK platforms: raise, follow-up and fix incidents with central team and customer services
- Conduct in depth and regular user testing on Europcar's different sites to ensure that functionality works correctly with a high level of quality and can be easily understood by customers
- Liaise with legal and other internal stakeholders to ensure all websites are legally compliant
- Drive forward best practice customer experience functionality for all websites
- Support Europcar UK's CRM channel
- Express UK needs for digital developments (sites, mobile, Apps etc.) in cooperation with central eCommerce team
- Implementation and follow-up of group web projects locally, for example call back and online reviews
- Testing of web developments before go live
- Project manage and implement partnership ecommerce solution
Site performance & results monitoring:
- Own the calendar of promotions and coordinate with relevant stakeholders
- Ensure that the promotion/pages are up-to-date on the site
- Liaise with other stakeholders in the company to promote other products and make sure we follow the promotion plan
- Challenge web analytics data and user experience testing to find opportunities to increase conversion and revenue.
- Providing daily and weekly reporting, and ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Other adhoc ecommerce tasks could be required, as and when advised by the UK Ecommerce Manager
Please send in a covering letter along with your CV stating your salary expectations when applying
- Excellent project management, organisational and communication skills
- Passionate, driven and capable self-starter
- Creative, innovative and energetic team worker
- Ability to use Google Docs, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to work with Google Analytics 360 and content management systems is an advantage.
- Ability to work in an international team & environment
- Skills to manage internal and external relationships
Agencies - Please do not send any speculative candidates or CVs in response to this advert. The Company will not accept any terms and conditions based on a speculative applications being sent.