Finance Assistant Cheltenham £18,000 - £22,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing and ambitious company based in Cheltenham. Off the back of a record year my client is now looking to recruit in their finance team. My client offers a unique working environment amongst an incredibly fun and sociable team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the Purchase Ledger but will be expected to provide cover in other areas of Finance where needed. My client is looking for a candidate with experience working within a busy finance function, looking to develop their skills and move to the next level in their career.
To aid in this, study support will be offered.Key Duties
- Inputting purchase invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Sourcing and using correct exchange rates
- Taking ownership of the purchase ledger - Checking/Challenging costs where required, chasing to ensure invoices are approved internally in timely fashion as well as general house keeping of accounts.
- Co-Ordinating and invoicing purchase recharges
- Twice-Monthly payment run - Preparing for sign off, processing through the ERP system and entering onto the online banking system
- Experience with Oracle Netsuite is highly desirable
- High degree of organisational skill
- Thorough attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced working environment
- Competence with Microsoft excel
Interviews can be conducted remotely, but the successful candidate will be required to work from the office, where suitable social distancing measures are in place.Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9am - 5:30pm, Friday: 9am - 5pmAdditional pay: Benefits:
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- To aid in this, study support will be offered.
PLEASE CONTACT GEORGIE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection, or cleaning procedures in place
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.