Page Personnel is partnering with our client in Dorchester who is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team on a temporary, full-time basis.Client Details
Our client's offices are based in Dorchester but are currently working remotely. You will be working in a small team reporting to the Financial Controller.Description
As the Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Processing VAT returns
- Supporting with month end processes
- Inputting the order book information into Excel
- Producing financial reports for the Financial Controller
In order to be considered for the role, you must:
- Have previously worked in a similar position and be able to demonstrate this
- Be immediately available or on very short notice
- Have experience working with ERP systems such as SAP/Sage
- Have an understanding of suppliers, vendors etc.
- Have strong interpersonal skills
The chance to work in a varied role on a full time, temporary basis with a lunch time finish on a Friday.