Are you looking for the next challenge in your digital marketing career? Do you want to make your mark in a dynamic, innovative recruitment business?
This is a great role for someone looking to join an exciting and dynamic, independent business which is a market-leading global company specialising in executive search.
CSG Talent's marketing team are expanding and they are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to work within their team of in-house marketeers. This is a key role for the business, and you will have the opportunity to make your mark by leading CSG's Digital Marketing strategy. You will be responsible for planning, building, implementing and refining the digital strategy, with an overall focus on increasing the reach of CSG Talent to target candidates and clients in order to increase inbound leads.
Within this varied role, you will be responsible for the management of a range of digital solutions. It will involve establishing and delivering on a content strategy, a social media strategy and managing and optimising the CSG Talent website.Role Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Design the digital strategy to align with the company's commercial goals.
- Measure and track digital marketing activities to understand the ROI of the digital platforms for the business.
- Manage and ensure high performance across the CSG Talent technology stack, finding areas of improvement through all digital platforms and increase revenue gained from them.
- Analyse website performance using Google Analytics and SEO software to define where improvements can be made, through ranking, SEO, user ability, blog and page content.
- Take ownership of all the Social Media channels (particularly LinkedIn and Instagram) and implement a strategy that drives traffic and increases company reach with the target audience.
- Utilise automation where possible to engage with the customers along their journey, using timely, quality, relevant content to help convert and gain repeat business.
- Produce regular performance reports to share insight from a digital perspective.
In addition to a good academic background (ideally with a degree in Marketing, Business, English or similar), importantly you will already have several years digital marketing experience under your belt, either within the recruitment industry or a B2B / professional services environment.
You must be highly competent in using a range of digital marketing and social media techniques to ensure we continually position ourselves in front of our target audiences. You should be able to spot opportunities for digital growth and be on top of all relevant digital marketing trends.
In addition to your basic knowledge of web design, experience using a content management system and SEO experience, you should be able to demonstrate your expertise in nurturing leads through to conversion through timely and relevant marketing campaigns.
We are also looking for someone with great communication and people skills as you will need to collaborate closely with our internal teams of sales consultants to ensure that everyone across the business is utilising and benefiting from our latest digital marketing techniques. You should ideally have experience in using Adobe Creative Suite.
You will fit well within the team if you have a drive to push things forwards, are highly organised, tenacious in your approach and can hit the ground running by effectively multi-tasking and working autonomously.About CSG Talent:
CSG Talent are global recruitment specialists. We work in specialist markets and recruit senior-level roles from our global offices (across Leeds, London, Manchester, Dubai, Sydney and Melbourne). This is an exciting time to be part of the business as we have ambitious plans for growth.
We're looking for an engaging and project focused individual that can be part of this journey, growing with the marketing team and playing a key part in building CSG's brand presence with clients and candidates globally.
At CSG Talent we have a great working culture and have a long list of perks that our employees benefit from, such as:
- Fantastic office environment - we have invested heavily into our head office which has just had a complete make over. The offices have been renovated specifically to create an excellent recruitment space and includes training rooms, chill out areas with ping-pong and darts board and of course plenty of free parking if you are commuting.
- The opportunity to earn company shares, which means you will benefit from the company's success.
- A great social environment with regular team incentives.
CSG Talent's marketing team are ambitious and with clear plans for the future and development of the team. If this sounds like it could be the right fit for you, and you have the relevant experience, we would love for you to join us on our journey.